US Scholarship | Apply for the Abacus Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Application Process, Awards, How to apply? & Inquiry Contact, all the details. New college freshmen who are enrolled full-time for the current academic year at any qualified four-year institution, non-profit college, or university are eligible for the scholarship. The candidate must be a resident of Southeast Michigan.
About Abacus Scholarship
Abacus presently has its main office in Orlando, Florida, after being found in New York’s financial center in 2004. For the past 18+ years, they have been one of the top purchasers of life insurance plans in the United States. they have assisted thousands of clients in maximizing the value of their life insurance, with over $2.9 billion in policy face value acquired. they offer white-glove services to financial advisers and policyholders who need to evaluate life insurance and investigate this attractive financial option. Their company is made up of more than 60 people. In terms of money spent on insurance and the percentage paid to clients, they constantly lead the sector. Since the beginning of the sector in the middle of the 1990s, our shareholders and officials have been pioneers.
Also Check: Tampax flow IT forward Scholarship | Apply Online
The security of financial, health, and medical information is maintained by Abacus Life, a proud member of the LISA, adhering fully to HIPAA and privacy rules. Abacus Life is also pleased to have an A+ rating and be a BBB Recognized Business. We take great satisfaction in having a thorough understanding of every case we handle. Please go here for a definitive list of the states where Abacus has a permit.
Host Organization: Abacus Life
Scholarship Name: Abacus Scholarship
Eligible Candidate: The applicant must be engaged full- or part-time at a U.S. 4-year institution or university which has been certified.
Number of Awards: 1
Awarded Every Year: Yes
Benefit: Earn up to $1000
Note: On average, an offer is generated 14-21 days after receiving an insured’s application.
Abacus Scholarship Eligibility
- Students who were currently studying in a four-year college or university in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Instruction to Apply for the Abacus Scholarship
- The Abacus Life Scholarship application must be submitted by August 26, 2022. No attention will be given to requests received after August 26, 2022.
- Applications must be submitted in full to be considered. Do not even leave any application fields blank.
- Provide a copy of your most recent college transcripts.
- Describe “What Makes You Unique” in a video. Videos should be no longer than three minutes. Vimeo and YouTube are permitted video hosting sites.
- The candidate must be enrolled full- or part-time in a U.S. 4-year institution or university that is accredited.
- Email your application and all attachments to – email@example.com.
Application Closing Date: August, 26th 2022
Also Check: Alixpartners MBA Scholarship – $10,000 merit-based scholarship in US / Canada
|Official Page Links||Click here|
|Official Websites||Click here|
Any queries you may have that weren’t covered above can be sent to the provided email address.
Address: 2101 Park Center Drive, Suite 170 Orlando, FL 32835
More Latest Scholarship in America.
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship