Apply for Afsa 2nd chance scholarship – Check eligibility, benefits, the application process, awards, and how to apply. All the important details are given below. All interested and eligible candidates please read the details and apply.
About the Afsa 2nd chance scholarship
The American Fire Sprinkler Association established the college scholarship program to support individuals like you in their quests for education and training. The AFSA also seeks to inform the general public about the life-saving capabilities of automated fire sprinklers. So enter the contest if you fit the qualifications and wish to gain some knowledge please apply, all the details are given below. Good luck!
Host Organization: American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
Scholarship Name: Afsa 2nd chance scholarship
Eligible Candidates: Open to US citizens and foreign nationals with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent who are legally residing in the country. An open-book, ten-question multiple-choice test on the AFSA’s data is required of the applicant.
Number of Awards: 05
Award Amount: $1000
Major: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Exam Type: Open book Mcqs
Before submitting an application to the 2nd Chance College Scholarships Contest, read the whole contest description. Please carefully read all instructions. Noncompliant entries will be automatically disqualified from the contest without the student being informed.
Also Check: Zell Miller Scholarship USA – Check details & Apply
Afsa 2nd chance scholarship Eligibility
- Citizens and foreign nationals with legal status in the USA with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent are eligible to enter the Second Chance College Scholarships Competition.
- The scholarship winner must enroll in or already be enrolled for the Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 session in order to receive the scholarship funds; they must attend a college, university, or accredited trade school in the United States.
- Financial necessity, GPA, or demographic factors are NOT used to determine the winners.
- No AFSA employees’ or NATIONAL board members’ relatives are allowed to enter.
- This contest is not open to previous winners of the AFSA Second Chance College Scholarships Contest or the AFSA High School Senior Scholarship Contest.
Winner Selection Process
- Scholarship recipients are chosen at random from among the legitimate entries received at the end of the contest term in a computer-generated drawing.
- The amount of entries received as a whole determines the odds of winning.
Afsa 2nd chance scholarship Prizes
- The total amount of college scholarships given out is $5,000. Each of the five (5) winners will get a $1,000 scholarship for college. Each winner of this competition will get a single $1,000 college scholarship.
- Scholarships for college are sent directly to the school in the applicant’s account to be utilized for the Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 session’s tuition and/or books.
- AFSA will only contact winners via phone or email.
- Within fourteen (14) business days following the contest’s end date, AFSA will make contact with each winner by phone and email using the information they provided throughout the application process. Winners have ten (10) days to respond and confirm they match the eligibility standards as specified on the college scholarships contest Web site once the email is received or a phone voicemail is left. Winners of the “Second Chance” must fax, scan, or mail a copy of their birth certificate, passport, or green card, as well as a copy of their citizenship documentation from their country of origin. (Two IDs are necessary.)
- As soon as your winning status is confirmed, AFSA will give you the necessary college, university, or trade school documents to fill out so that a check may be sent to your preferred institution and put into your student account. No money will be given to anyone directly. Your scholarship will be forfeited if all forms and procedures are not finished within sixty (60) days of the contest’s end date.
- By October 22, 2022, the names of the winners will be displayed on this website.
- Check Previous years winners.
Entries will be accepted from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CDT April 01, 2022 until 12:59 p.m. CDT August 31, 2022.
Apply for: Teague Design scholarship | USA Scholarship for all students
Afsa 2nd chance scholarship Application Process
Enter the following details to complete the Entry Form (Link Given below) –
- Full Name
- Home Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Home Phone (with area code)
- 2nd Phone Contact (optional)
- Email Address
- High School Graduation Date / or GED Certificate Award Date (Month/Year)
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
More Latest Scholarships
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship