Apply for Alixpartners MBA Scholarship, Check Eligibility, Application Process, Awards, etc. | The AlixPartners MBA Scholarship, which was created in collaboration with UNCF, will reward a first-year MBA student with a degree in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology with a $10,000 merit-based scholarship.
About Alixpartners MBA scholarship
When it counts, AlixPartners, a results-driven global consulting firm, helps organizations successfully address their most difficult and pressing problems. The AlixPartners MBA Scholarship, which was created in collaboration with UNCF, will reward a first-year MBA student with a degree in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology with a $10,000 merit-based scholarship. The 2022–2023 academic year will be covered by this one-time scholarship. Contact details and a resume for the applicant will be given to the scholarship grantor.
The AlixPartners MBA Scholarship for Achievement helps the company honor its dedication to encouraging the pursuit of further education by outstanding MBA talent.
Women and people from underrepresented groups who are interested in consulting professions are the target audience for this project. Students must have US work authorization or be enrolled in a master’s degree program on US or Canadian basis.
For the AlixPartners MBA Scholarship for Achievement, applications are currently being accepted.
Host Organisation: UNCF
Scholarship Name: Alixpartners MBA Scholarship.
Academic Classification: Master’s Student
Eligible Candidate: A first-year MBA student who holds a degree in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology from a UNCF member university or a recognized HBCU.
Number of Awards: N / A
Benefits: Up-to $10,000 to first-year MBA Students.
Amount Awarded up to: $10,000
Amount Awarded Every Year: Yes
Note: Scholarship decisions will be emailed to Applicants within 12 weeks of the application deadlines.
Check: Calvin L. Carrithers Aviation Scholarship | Globalair
Alixpartners MBA Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates ought to be Black or African American and US citizens or lawful permanent residents.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in technology, business, engineering, finance, analytics, accounting, or another related field from one of the following institutions: UNCF member institution / Tennessee State University, Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A recent academic transcript, either official or unofficial, attesting to the accomplishment of a bachelor’s degree.
- 1 page of Essay (see the application for details).
- A Latest Complete updated Resume.
- One employer-written letter of recommendation.
Instructions for a letter of recommendation
To invite a reference to submit a recommendation, applicants must enter into their UNCF student account, click to the Application Status page, and select Invite Reference. For the status of recommendations, applicants must visit the Application Status website. If the initial Reference is unresponsive, applicants should request a backup Reference.
Applicants should email their Reference as soon as possible the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document (the download link is on the right side of this page under “Supporting Documents”) because the “Invite Reference” feature might be restricted by the References firewall.
Also Check: Tampax flow IT forward Scholarship | Apply Online
Important points to apply for the Alixpartners MBA Scholarship
- To confirm their eligibility, UNCF will get in touch with the finalists’ institutions. Awards are not given to ineligible candidates. Those who wish to apply but do not meet the eligibility standards and application requirements should not do so.
- Email submissions of application materials, including letters of recommendation, are not allowed.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the recipient’s institution unless otherwise stated.
- Contact 202-810-0258 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 9 am to 5 pm EST if you are having login, password, or other account-related issues.
- Within 12 weeks of the application deadline, applicants will receive emails with scholarship decisions.
- If you have any additional questions regarding this scholarship, please contact Brandi Williams at email@example.com.
Application Open Date: 5/31/2022 (12:00 AM EST)
Application Close Date: 8/22/2022 (11:59 PM EST)
|Scholarship Page Link||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|UNCF Official Website||Click Here|
|Alixpartners Website||Click Here|
Any queries you may have that weren’t covered above can be sent to the provided email address.