American Scholarship | Apply for the latest US Scholarship – Application is open for The scholarship is available for Giving Back to the Community Scholarship to current students with a 3.0 GPA or above who are enrolled in a recognized community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. An essay on a predetermined theme relating to community service is required of the applicant.
About Giving Back to the Community Scholarship
American Scholarship | The scholarship is available to current students with a 3.0 GPA or above who are enrolled in a recognized community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. An essay on a predetermined theme relating to community service is required of the applicant. We are seasoned personal injury trial lawyers at Grungo Colarulo Organization who are committed to comprehending the devastating consequences that an unanticipated tragedy can have on a family. We use this understanding of advocacy and service to give back to our communities. We think it’s crucial to set an example for others and give back to the community. We want to inspire others, especially students, to follow suit.
At Grungo Colarulo, Organizations think it’s critical to give people the tools they need to improve the world by assisting them in reaching their full academic potential. Stella Walborn’s leadership and dedication to the community led us to choose her as the recipient of our scholarship in 2021, which made us glad. To honor people who are dedicated to community service, we are happy to continue the Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community Scholarship of $1,000 for a fifth consecutive year.
The grant will be given to the student whose essay best demonstrates their demonstrated commitment to community service and the contribution that experience has made to and will continue to make to their academic careers.
Host Organization: Grungo Colarulo.
Scholarship Name: Giving Back to the Community Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: The scholarship is available to current students with a 3.0 GPA or above who are enrolled in a recognized community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amount: $1000.
Academic Credential: Community College – Graduates / Undergraduates.
Also, Apply: Nissan Scholarship | UNCF National Nissan Scholars
Giving Back to the Community Scholarship, Eligibility:-
- Any student enrolled in an authorized community college, undergraduate, or graduate school in the United States is eligible to apply for the 2022 Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community award.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above and be in good academic standing.
- Candidates must be American citizens in good standing.
Application Required to apply for the Scholarship:-
- The candidate’s most recent CV, important contact details, and enrollment status.
- A 750-word essay in which you thoughtfully describe your experience with community service and what it means to you to give back to your neighborhood.
- Applicants’ most recent unofficial transcript from your institution
Note: By the deadline of November 14th, all documentation must be submitted via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Applicant’s First and Last Name] – 2022 Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community Scholarship.”
Application Closing Date: November 14th, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Websites:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
Also, apply – Prudential Spirit of Community Award
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
Image by Bob Dmyt from Pixabay
More Latest American Scholarship
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship