American Scholarships | Apply for the latest USA Scholarships, Check About Scholars, Eligibility, Applications required for the scholarship, Important Instructions, & Process to Apply for the Scholarship. Full-time undergraduate students enrolled at a four-year HBCU are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must live in New York City, Chicago, or the metro Detroit area or be a permanent resident there.
About Angela & Reginald Goins Scholarship
American Scholarships | Full-time undergraduate students enrolled at a four-year HBCU are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must live in New York City, Chicago, or the metro Detroit area or be a permanent resident there.
A need-based scholarship for full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a four-year HBCU is called the Angela and Reginald Goins Scholarship. New York City, Chicago, or metro Detroit must be the student’s primary residence or a permanent resident in order to qualify (Michigan Counties of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, or Wayne.)
Host Organization: UNCF
Scholarship Name: The Angela & Reginald Goins Scholarships.
Eligible Candidates: Full-time undergraduate students enrolled at a four-year HBCU are eligible for the scholarship.
Numbers of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amounts: Benefits up to $4500.
Academic Credential: Full-Time Undergraduate, College Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Senior in their fifth year of college
Ethnicities: African American/Black.
Also, Apply for Target Advancing Design Diversity Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
Angela & Reginald Goins Scholarships, Eligibility:-
- Candidates must be undergraduate students enrolled full-time in a four-year, accredited HBCU starting in Fall 2022.
- On a scale of 4.0, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Candidates must possess a proven, unmet financial need that their college or university has attested to.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Dwell in New York City, Chicago, or metro Detroit, or be a permanent resident of one of those cities (Michigan Counties of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, or Wayne).
- College freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and seniors in their fifth year of college can apply.
Application Required to apply for the Scholarship:-
- Candidates must provide their most recent academic transcript.
- A professor or other influential member of the community must write one letter of recommendation for each candidate.
- An essay describing your participation in community service and extracurricular activities.
Application Opening Date: October 03rd, 2022.
Application Closing Date: November 17th, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Websites:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
Image by Vidhyarthi Darpan from Pixabay
More American Scholarships
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship