Apply for the Architecture or Construction Management Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Instructions & Process to Apply for the Scholarships. Students who are now enrolled in an approved university are eligible for the scholarship. A student of architecture or construction management is required.
About Architecture or Construction Management Scholarships
Students who are now enrolled in an approved university are eligible for the scholarship. A student of architecture or construction management is required.
One qualifying applicant who plans to study architecture or construction management will receive an award each year from the Archways & Ceilings Scholarship. The scholarship provides a $1,000 award. Since it was established many years ago, Archways & Ceilings has advanced significantly. However many organizations expand, one thing will always stay the same: Archways & Ceilings is still a business that is motivated by passion and diligence.
We hope that this grant will assist students with comparable passions and spark in realizing their dreams. By helping these aspiring architects and builders in our own modest manner, we wish to not only recognize their accomplishments thus far but also inspire them to continue working hard and succeeding in the future.
Every year, a qualified student enrolled at an authorized university who meets the requirements for the scholarship is given it. The student who receives the prize is honored for his or her aptitude and interest. August 1 through October 31 is the open submission period for the scholarship.
Host Organization: Archways & Ceilings.
Scholarship Name: Architecture or Construction Management Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: Students who are now enrolled in an approved university are eligible for the scholarship. A student of architecture or construction management is required.
Number of Awards: N/A
Award Amounts: Benefits up to $1000.
Also Apply: Coca Cola Scholarship | Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2022
Architecture or Construction Management Scholarship Eligibility –
- The applicant must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Not a senior and am currently enrolled at an authorized university.
- At the time of application, anticipate the completion of a college degree.
- Either majoring in architecture or construction management at a college or university that has received accreditation from the American Council for Construction.
- Applicants must keep a mandatory cumulative GPA of 3.00.
The process to Apply for the Scholarships –
- Review the prerequisites and submit your application with proof for each one.
- Include a 500-word essay in which you should outline your motivations for obtaining a degree in architecture or construction management. What have you done, or what are you doing, that demonstrates or reflects your interest in this topic is equally significant.
- By October 31st, submit the application form below. We only accept applications through this page at this time. Applications sent via email or postal mail won’t be accepted. August 1 marks the beginning of the application period, which ends on October 31. Submissions made outside of this window will not be considered.
Application Starting Date: August 1st, 2022
Application Closing Date: October 31st, 2022
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the scholarships:||Click Here|
If You have any queries related to the scholarships, Kindly Contact–
500 Cantrell Street
Waxahachie, TX 75165
More Latest Scholarship in the United States
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship