P.C. Disability scholarship program | Apply for the Disability scholarship by Buckfire – Check Eligibility, Application Process, Awards, and how to apply for the scholarship. Students who have finished at least one semester of coursework at an authorized college or institution are eligible for the scholarship. The candidate must have a disability diagnosis from a professional who is qualified to do so.
About the P.C. Disability scholarship program
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Disability Scholarship for 2022 is now accepting applications, according to the Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee.
As part of the law firm’s dedication to assisting students with disabilities or injuries who require financial aid for academic purposes, the Disability Scholarship was founded in 2014.
Students of any age and with any kind of handicap, including but not limited to physical impairments, medical issues, mental or psychiatric conditions, speech or language impairments, learning disabilities, behavioral impairments, or any other circumstances, are eligible for the award.
One student will be awarded a $1,000 prize from our scholarship selection committee.
Host Organization: Buckfire Law
Donor: Buckfire & Buckfire
Scholarship’s Name: P.C. Disability scholarship program.
Number of Awards: N/A
Awarded Every Year: Yes
Award Amount: Benefits up to $1000
Also Check: KIA Scholarship | UNCF STEAM Scholarship
P.C. Disability scholarship program Eligibility-
- Candidates must present a diagnosis of a handicap from a professional who is qualified to do so.
- At least one semester’s course of education at a college or institution that has been accredited.
- The recipient is a citizen of the United States enrolling in an American institution or university that has received accreditation.
Application Requirements for the Scholarship-
- A full scholarship application form can be found on the page of the scholarship’s home page.
- A one-page typed essay on what you learned from facing challenges brought on by your disability and how you overcome them.
- A certified or uncertified transcript from your most recent semester from a college or university that is accredited.
- Diagnostic confirmation of the disability from a diagnosing professional.
Application Closing Date: October 1st, 2022
|Scholarship Home Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarships:||Click Here|
If You have any queries, please contact:
Southfield Office (Main)
29000 Inkster Road Suite 150
Southfield, MI 48034
Phone: (248) 595 – 7544
More Latest Scholarship in America
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship