America Scholarships | Diversity in Esthetics Scholarship is open to new or enrolled students in an esthetics program that leads to licensure at an accredited institution in the United States who are one of the following: a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community; a person who is a person with a medically documented disability as defined by the World Health Organization; or a person who is an ethic minority (including but not limited to: Black or African American; Hispanic or Latino; Native American; Pacific Islander; (WHO).
About Diversity in Esthetics Scholarship
America Scholarships | Scholarship is available to new or enrolled students in an esthetics program leading to licensure at an accredited institution in the United States who are either an ethnic minority (including but not limited to: Black or African American; Hispanic or Latino; Native American; Pacific Islander; or Asian) OR a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community; OR a person with a medically documented disability, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO).
To promote more diversity among esthetics professionals, the PCA SKIN “Diversity in Esthetics” Student Scholarship was established in 2022. The pioneer in skin health education for more than three decades is PCA SKIN®. PCA SKIN® has been and will continue to be a dependable innovation in the creation of everyday care and professional treatments that are incredibly effective. By offering results-driven skincare products that are supported by science for the health of your particular skin, we hope to improve people’s lives.
Outstanding diverse students are given rewards through the PCA SKIN “Diversity in Esthetics” Student Scholarship to support their decision to study esthetics and eventual admittance into the field. If selected, you will get funding to assist with the cost of your esthetics degree as well as special possibilities for professional growth.
Applications for the Summer 2022 season are being accepted from September 1 through November 30, 2022.
Host Organization: Beauty Changes Lives Foundation / PCA Skin.
Scholarship Name: Diversity in Esthetics Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: Scholarship is available to new or enrolled students in an esthetics program leading to licensure at an accredited institution in the United States.
Number of Awards: 2 Awards.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amount: $2500.
Academic Credential: Schools.
Candidates Etnicity: Asian, Black, Hispanic, or Latino; Native American; Pacific Islander; or Black or African American
Majors: Esthetics Programs / Cosmetology.
Also, apply for – Cosmetology scholarship | Experts in Wax Scholarship
Diversity in Esthetics Scholarship, Eligibility:-
- An ethnic minority (including but not limited to Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native American, Pacific Islander, or Asian) may apply for this scholarship.
- an individual who considers themselves to be part of the LGBTQIA+ group.
- an individual with a disability, as the World Health Organization, defines it.
- By the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution, the applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Any new or enrolled student in an esthetics program leading to licensure at a recognized institution in the United States is eligible for this grant.
- No applications will be accepted from PCA SKIN® employees, the Administrator, scholarship committee members, members of their immediate families, or previous PCA SKIN scholarship recipients.
- Acceptance to have his/her/their name, image, and/or story used by PCA SKIN® in future scholarship materials, business communications, and social media channels.
- In some financial need (i.e., not getting scholarships, grants, or other financial aid that fully or partially fund or surpass one’s educational costs).
Also, consider: Environmental Beauty Scholarship
Applications Required to Apply for the Scholarship:-
- Fill out the online form, and then provide documentation showing your acceptance or enrollment in an accredited college for esthetics. An enrollment certificate, a formal letter of admission, or a progress report from a recognized school or organization must be uploaded.
- submit a max of 3 minutes. a public link to a YouTube video that responds to the questions below:
- How do you define diversity in skincare?
- What role do you see the esthetics sector playing as a space for inclusion and diversity, and what impact do you aim to have?
- Why did you decide to pursue an esthetics career?
Application Starting Date: September 1st, 2022.
Application Closing Date: November 30th, 2022.
View all Esthetician scholarship / Cosmetology scholarship
|Scholarship Official Page||Click Here|
|Organization Websites||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship||Click Here|
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
Beauty Changes Lives Foundation
PO Box 7174
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Image by olga volkovitskaia from Pixabay
More Latest America Scholarships
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship