Ethical Torch Essay Scholarship – Apply For a scholarship for undergraduate students for all US Students who must be at least 14 yrs old & not more than 18 Yrs of Age. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Sponsoring this Scholarship. Candidates should currently be high school students. Candidate must attend a university, a four-year college, a two-year college, or a vocational technician school. All Candidates are requested to follow the instruction given below & apply for the scholarships.
Awarded Amounts Descriptions
Low Amount Awarded: $500
High Amount Awarded: $1500
Total Amount Awarded: $5000
Average Amount Awarded: $1000
Total Number of Candidates Awarded last Year: 5 (Five)
Application Deadline: October 10th, 2022
Documents / Important requirements to apply for this Scholarship:
- Candidates should be an undergraduate.
- candidates must attend a university, a four-year college, a two-year college, or a vocational-tech school.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years of age.
- candidates should not be older than 18 years
- Candidates should be a citizen of the United States
- Both full-time & part-time candidates should apply for this scholarship
- Candidates must currently be a high school student
Scholarship Sponsor: BBB Pacific Southwest
Important Links: For more information, please click here
Contact: Business Outreach & Communications Manager
Who Sponser Ethical Torch Essay Scholarship?
Ethical Torch Essay Scholarship Deadline 2022?
Check Latest Scholarship
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship