Apply for the Gray Foundation Degree Completion Aid Program – Check Eligibility, Application Requirements, Instructions & Process to Apply for the Scholarships. Low-income New York City students who are in their senior year at an HBCU and are in danger of dropping out due to money issues are eligible for the scholarship.
About Gray Foundation Degree Scholarship
Low-income New York City students who are in their senior year at an HBCU and are in danger of dropping out due to money issues are eligible for the scholarship.
The Gray Foundation is dedicated to improving low-income adolescents in NYC’s access to opportunities, healthcare, and education. The Foundation is pleased to collaborate with UNCF to provide “last-mile” financial assistance to low-income New York City students who are attending HBCUs for their senior year and are in danger of dropping out due to a lack of funds.
Applicants who have completed complete applications will be notified of scholarship decisions within 12 weeks after the application due date. During the 2022–2023 academic year, selected students will receive a need-based stipend of up to $5,000.00. By the application deadline of October 17, 2022, all required materials must be submitted.
Host Organization: UNCF
Donors: Gray Foundation.
Scholarship Name: Gray Foundation Degree Completion Aid Program.
Eligible Candidate: Low-income New York City students who are in their senior year at an HBCU and are in danger of dropping out due to money issues are eligible for the scholarship.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Award Amount: Benefits up to $5000.
Academic Credential: College Senior / College 5th Year Senior.
Also Check: Responsify Scholarship | Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship
Gray Foundation Degree Completion Aid Program Eligibility –
- Candidates must be citizens of the US.
- Must dwell permanently in one of New York City’s five boroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, or Staten Island).
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited HBCU who is expected to graduate in 2022–2023.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid must be submitted (FAFSA).
- Must be qualified for a Pell Grant.
- Must be a senior slated to graduate in the school year 2022–2023 at the time of application.
- Unmet financial need must have been proven, as confirmed by the applicant’s institution or university.
- On a scale of 4.0, must have a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
Application Required to Apply for the Scholarship –
- Submit an online program application.
- Include an explanation of why you need the “last-mile” scholarship in a one-page personal statement.
- Provide a recent transcript.
Note: Decisions about scholarships will be communicated to applicants who have completed complete applications within 12 weeks following the application deadline.
Application Start Date: August 18th, 2022.
Application Closing Date: October 17th, 2022.
Also Apply: Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program – $2000 Award
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any queries, Kindly Contact with given address:-