Marketing & Advertising Scholarship | High school graduates and current college students who are at least 25 years old are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant is required to write an essay on one of three questions about marketing or social media. Apply for the Marketing & Advertising Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Application Required, Important Instruction, & Process to Apply for the Scholarship.
About Marketing & Advertising Scholarship
High school graduates and current college students who are at least 25 years old are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant is required to write an essay on one of three questions about marketing or social media. The AdvertiseMint Scholarship Program was established to assist students across all academic fields in accelerating their academic progress. Our digital advertising agency is committed to assisting brilliant, driven, and motivated students in realizing their dreams. Scholarships are available from the organization to all students who meet the requirements.
A scholarship of $1,000 for education costs. any college or university, whether it be a junior or senior college. Must be 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) and enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university in the United States at the time of entry. You must also be a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Sponsor: AdvertiseMint, Inc., has offices in Los Angeles, California 90028 at 7080 Hollywood Boulevard. 2021 Copyright (c). Toutes droits réservés. PromoteMint, Inc.
Host Organization: AdvertiseMint
Scholarship Name: $1000 Marketing & Advertising Scholarship
Eligible Candidate: High school graduates and current college students who are at least 25 years old are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant is required to write an essay on one of three questions about marketing or social media.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Amount: $1000.
Awarded Annually: Yes.
Academic Credential: Any college or university, whether it be a junior or senior college.
Also Consider: Arizona Scholarship | Reel Milk Moment Video Contest – $8000 Award
Marketing & Advertising Scholarship Eligibility:-
- All Applicants Must be citizens of the United States.
- By the selection date or at the time of submission, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and enrolled in an American college or institution that has received accreditation.
- must have scored a 3.0 GPA on average during the previous twelve months.
- Per person, only one submission.
Marketing & Advertising Scholarship, Selection Process:-
The workers of AdvertiseMint will choose the scholarship recipient based on the following standards:
- Ideas: Does the essay contain any original, intriguing, or thought-provoking ideas?
- Organization: Is it simple to follow and does it make sense from start to finish?
- Writing Quality: Is the essay well-written?
- Effort: Do you get the impression that the applicant gave the essay a lot of thought and effort to make it perfect?
Note: Essays must be at least 400 words and no longer than 500 words. Use the correct source when citing, and plagiarize nothing at all.
For Daily Scholarships in USA follow us on Facebook
Choose any one of the following topics:
- How could advertising create content that connects with the audience and inspires action in light of TikTok’s increasing popularity? (conversions, engagement, leads, etc).
- Describe a case study from the real world where you used a marketing or advertising best practice to generate outstanding outcomes. Both paid and unpaid word-of-mouth advertising is acceptable. Describe the issue you sought to resolve and how, using the resources at your disposal, you did it. Please provide the project’s main performance indicator, the figures before and after you started, and the % improvement.
- In the Metaverse, how will performance advertising look? Please include instances from the real world as well as your own personal experience.
Application Starting Date: July 1st, 2022.
Application Closing Date: October 31st, 2022.
Award Announcement Date: December 31st, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
To Read the Full official rules of the Scholarships: Click Here
If You have any queries, Regarding scholarship Please Contact Below:-
7080 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
More Query: Click Here
Image by Diggity Marketing from Pixabay