Apply for the National CPR Foundation Scholarship (National CPR Foundation healthcare & scholarship program) | Check Eligibility, Applications required, Important Instruction, & Process to apply for the Scholarships. Incoming and existing college students who are at least 18 years old and have a GPA of 2.8 are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must be enrolled in school right now or have plans to do so with a major in healthcare or education.
About National CPR Foundation Scholarship
National CPR Foundation Scholarship – Incoming and existing college students who are at least 18 years old and have a GPA of 2.8 are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must be enrolled in school right now or have plans to do so with a major in healthcare or education.
The National CPR Foundation is pleased to offer the National CPR Foundation Scholarship Program to students wishing to pursue careers in healthcare or education or who are already enrolled in those fields of study.
We will provide students pursuing jobs in healthcare or education with a $500 grant each month. We are honored to assist driven people that improve society in all spheres of their lives, not just in the classroom.
The National CPR Foundation, which provides online cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses to people and organizations throughout the world interested in learning life-saving procedures for a variety of circumstances, depends on these critical disciplines, which are expanding exponentially on a worldwide scale.
A scholarship will be given each month to a student who can show why they are motivated to succeed.
Host Organization: National CPR Foundation
Scholarship Name: National CPR Foundation Healthcare & Education Scholarship Program.
Eligible Candidate: Incoming and existing college students who are at least 18 years old and have a GPA of 2.8 are eligible for the scholarship.
Number of Awards: N/A
Awarded Every Year: Yes, Awarded Every Month.
Award Amounts: $500
Academic Credential: Graduate / Undergraduate.
Also Apply: Daniels Fund Scholarship | US High School Scholarship
National CPR Foundation Scholarship Eligibility –
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and enrolled in school in the US.
- Candidates need to have a GPA of at least 2.8.
- Candidates must be presently enrolled in college with a major in either healthcare or education.
Application Required to apply for the Scholarship –
- Name, phone number, and email address of the applicant.
- Latest Updated CV or resume.
- A 500–750 word essay in a Microsoft Word document with your name, and contact information (phone number, email address) at the top of each page.
- Most recent school transcript and evidence of enrollment in or plans to enroll in school.
How To Apply?
- Qualifying students must submit an essay of 500 to 750 words explaining their career goals and motivations, as well as why they intend to pursue or are now pursuing a degree in healthcare or education. Each application will be evaluated in comparison to those made in the same month.
- The National CPR Foundation will choose a few finalists from among the entries, and we will post the winning essays on our website. The audience will be able to vote on the essays by sharing them on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Google +1. The essays’ level of social acceptance and online feedback may have some bearing on which ones are chosen as the winners, but it is not the only factor considered.
Note: To Apply all Interested Applicants send the following details to email at – email@example.com
- Name, email address, and phone number
- A Microsoft Word document containing the 500- to 750-word essay, with name, email address, and phone number at the top of each page
- Most recent school transcript and proof of current school enrollment or future school enrollment
- (Optional) Resume or CV
Also Check: Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program – $2000 Award
Application Closing Date: October 31st, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any queries, regarding this scholarship please Contact:-
National CPR Foundation
For Query – Click Here
Image by Daniel Dan outsideclick from Pixabay