NEWH | Apply for the Cincinnati Chapter Scholarship – Check Eligibility, requirements, process & Instructions to Apply for the scholarship. Students in Ohio (West) or Kentucky who are enrolled in an approved college are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must be pursuing a career goal in the hospitality business and must have at least halfway finished the requirements for a degree.
About NEWH – Cincinnati Chapter Scholarship
Students in Ohio (West) or Kentucky who’ve been enrolled in a recognized college are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must be pursuing a career in the hospitality industry (hotel/restaurant management, culinary, food service, architecture, design, etc.) and must have completed at least half of the requirements for a degree.
The promotion of research, education, and interest in the hospitality industry and allied subjects is listed as one of the missions of NEWH in the organization’s bylaws. In order to do this, NEWH, Inc. and its chapters are tasked with raising money to offer scholarships to qualified students who want to work in the hospitality industry.
Host Organisation: NEWH – The Hospitality Industry Network Scholarship.
Scholarship Name: Cincinnati Chapter Scholarship.
Administrative Goal: The NEWH is a global organization that connects the hospitality sector and offers possibilities for business growth, education, leadership development, and scholarships.
Eligible Candidates: The applicant must be pursuing a career in the hospitality industry (hotel/restaurant management, culinary, food service, architecture, design, etc.) and must have completed at least half of the requirements for a degree.
Number of Awards: N/A
Awarded Every Year: Yes
Award Amount: Benefits up to $3500
Cincinnati Chapter Scholarship Credential Requirements-
- Currently, enrolled students include those who are in their first year of a two-year program, their second year of a four-year program, or their graduate level.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA with a “B” average, or an equal grade percentage between 83% and 86%.
- The financial necessity for past, present, or upcoming college tuition or program-approved books and materials.
- Both a major and a career goal in the hotel industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, etc.)
Participate in your application with some of the requirements as follows-
- Official Transcript
- Three maximum letters of recommendation (example from professor, advisor, employer, etc.)
- 500 word maximum for student essays:
- Background information and your qualifications
- Your goals and objectives after graduation
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Accomplishments you have made through leadership or participation to your school program or to your fellow students
- What makes this scholarship essential to you, and why?
- What financial arrangements do you have if your application is denied?
Scholarship Important Note-
Each chapter creates a list of acceptable institutions to which they will provide financial aid. These institutions are typically found in the chapter’s region. An accredited institution that will keep the scholarship funds in trust for the student to withdraw from as needed qualifies as an eligible school. Applications for scholarships will be sent to the institution and then forwarded to the scholarship committees of each chapter for evaluation and decision-making. Each chapter will give out scholarships in accordance with its capacity to pay for them financially. Students specializing in hospitality, food service, or related industries may attend community colleges, or their equivalents, as well as the Baccalaureate College.
Application Closing Date: October 15, 2022
|Official Page:||Click Here|
|Apply for Scholarship:||Click Here|
P.O. Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
800.593.NEWH (6394) phone
800.693.NEWH (6394) fax
More Latest American Scholarship
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship