American Scholarships | Apply for Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Application requirements, Important Instructions & Process to Apply for the Scholarship. Students accepted to a college or enrolled in an undergraduate program or an optometry program in the autumn are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must submit an essay outlining their goals for using their education to benefit the neighborhood.
About Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship
Optometry scholarship | Students accepted to a college or enrolled in an undergraduate program or an optometry program in the autumn are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must submit an essay outlining their goals for using their education to benefit the neighborhood. Eye Associates has had the honor of offering eye care to thousands of patients and families throughout the Kansas City metro region for more than three decades. Without the resources and assistance of the families, communities, and cities where we conduct business, our success would not be possible.
Vincent Pennipede, the organization’s founder, was able to secure a health professions scholarship from the military via his own perseverance and commitment. Then, in Overland Park, he opened our first office. In keeping with that attitude of achievement, we are pleased to provide scholarships to students who want to complete their college degrees while exhibiting a dedication to giving back to their communities. We look forward to giving scholarships to sincere, committed students who share our ideals of hard work and community development.
Host Organization: Eye Associates
Scholarship Name: Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: Students accepted to a college or enrolled in an undergraduate program or an optometry program in the autumn are eligible for the scholarship.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amounts: $1000.
Academic Credential: Undergraduates / Graduates.
Also, apply for: Bill Kane Undergraduate Scholarship
Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship, Eligibility:-
- All Candidates must be legal residents of America.
- All Candidates have received full-time enrollment offers from approved colleges or universities and plan to enroll there within the upcoming six months.
- All Candidates during the next six months will enroll as optometry students after being accepted to an optometry school.
Application Required to Apply for the Scholarships:-
- Please submit a 500–800 word essay that addresses the following topics:
- How do you intend to use your degree to benefit the neighborhood?
- What goals will being awarded this scholarship help you achieve?
- Exactly why should Eye Associates choose you for this scholarship?
- Submit a letter of acceptance or proof of attendance from an authorized institution or optometry program that is listed on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website.
- Give a brief description of your present academic standing and provide proof that you have been admitted or are currently enrolled at the aforementioned institution.
- Your essay should be submitted as a PDF file. Any alternative formats for essays won’t be accepted.
- By submitting an application for this scholarship, you give us explicit permission to contact the college or university to verify your admission and attendance.
- The winning applicant will be chosen based on the student’s essay, application criteria, and other details by a group of reviewers at Eye Associates, Inc.
- Please refrain from submitting a boilerplate, mass-produced essay. Please take the time to write specifically for us in a way that respects the spirit of our scholarship.
Application Closing Date: November 15th, 2022.
Award Announcement: December 15th, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Websites:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarships:||Click Here|
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
10120 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
Phone (913) 339-9090
Fax (913) 339-6417
Image by Mohamed Hassan from Pixabay
More Scholarship in the USA
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship