Health education scholarship | Apply for the Save a Life Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Application Process, Important Instruction & Process to apply for the scholarship. Students who are already enrolled in, or who plan to enroll in, a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education at an authorized U.S. university are eligible for the scholarship.
About Save A Life Scholarship
Students who are already enrolled in, or who plan to enroll in, a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education at an authorized U.S. university are eligible for the scholarship. The $1,500 “Save a Life” Scholarship is given out twice a year, in the spring and the fall. To maximize the scholarship’s impact, promote the value of first aid and CPR training, and share additional accounts from potential educators and healthcare workers, each $1,500 grant will be given to a different student.
Any one of us may potentially save a life by learning CPR and basic first aid. Future educators and medical professionals will support this aim by choosing jobs in the promotion of health and wellness. The “Save a Life” Scholarship is only available to students studying in the healthcare and education sectors, which is why The American Academy of CPR and First Aid is pleased to support it.
Scholarships are aware that both providing care and teaching may be difficult but very rewarding careers. That is precisely why we pledged to use this scholarship to support the education and professional advancement of aspiring physicians, nurses, technicians, professors, and teachers across all specializations. We want to support your academic endeavors.
Host Organization: American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc.
Scholarship Name: The “Save a Life” Scholarship for Students of Healthcare & Education.
Eligible Candidate: Students who are already enrolled in, or who plan to enroll in, a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education at an authorized U.S. university are eligible for the scholarship.
Number of Awards: N/A
Awarded Every Year: Twice in a Year.
Award Amount: Benefits up to $1500.
Academic Credential: Degree Programs in Healthcare.
Majors: Healthcare & Educations
Also Apply: The Good Work Scholarship | Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarship
Save a life Scholarship Eligibility –
- Any student participating in, or planning to enroll in, a degree program at an authorized university in the United States that focuses on healthcare or education is eligible to apply.
- Your GPA from school must be provided.
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- Applicants must be permanent or legal citizens of the US.
Application Required to Apply for the Scholarship –
- Your scholarship essay, which should be between 750 and 1,000 words long, should outline your professional goals, how you intend to enhance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what motivated you to pursue this career path. Your scholarship essay can be linked as a Google Doc or attached as a Word document.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript from a US institution that is accredited to show proof of enrolment in an acceptable degree program.
How To Apply for the Scholarship?
- The following details should be sent by email to – email@example.com by eligible candidates:-
- Name, Address, Contact Information, and Email.
- Submit Your Essay (750 – 1000 Words) which you are prepared for.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript as proof that you are enrolled in an acceptable degree program at a US institution of higher learning.
Also Apply: National Rice Month Scholarship | Video Contest – $5000 Award
Application Closing Date: October 1st, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Websites:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any queries related to the scholarships, kindly contact:-
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc.
PO Box 251629
Plano, Texas 75025-1629
Fax : (888) 661-9003
Photo by Gustavo Fring