Scholarship for Btech Students
DXC Technology India is launching the ‘DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship’ for Btech students who currently in the first year of BE/BTech program in CS/IT/EE/EC streams in the academic year 2020-21. This scholarship is only for Indian nationality students.
Aim of the Scholarship
DXC Technology is a global Fortune 500 firm that helps its customers manage their IT estate, you can read more about this company by clicking here. This scholarship aims to support meritorious students from underprivileged societies, who are pursuing undergraduate courses in information technology or related subjects.
This is the National level scholarship for Btech students (B.E) of Computer science, Information technology, electrical engineering, electronics, and communication stream. Selected students can get 50% of their course fee as a Scholarship for the current academic year or 40,000 per year.
50% course fee as a scholarship for the current academic year or 40,000 per annum (or lesser).
- Indian Students Only.
- The Student must be currently in the first year BE/BTech program in Computer Science/Information Technology/EE/EC streams in the academic year 2020-21.
- Students have scored 60% or more in the previous exam.
- The annual income of the applying student’s family should not be more than 4 lakhs.
- The student should not be availing of any other scholarship benefits of 6 thousand or more per year.
- A Passport size photo of the Applicant.
- Previous education mark sheet.
- Voter card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ Pan card or Any Government-issued Id proof.
- Fee receipt of the current year (Admission proof).
- Copy of applicant Bank passbook or canceled cheque.
- Family income proof (Income certificate from Government authority).
Application Deadline: 15 June 2021
How to Apply
To apply, click on the Apply Now button below, it will take you to the official website of this scholarship page, read all its details carefully, and register and apply.