America Scholarships | Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited institution as well as current American undergraduate students. The applicant must be disabled and have a GPA of at least 2.8.
About Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award
USA Scholarship | Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited institution as well as current American undergraduate students. The applicant must be disabled and have a GPA of at least 2.8. With the introduction of their semi-annual Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, Auger & Auger Attorneys at Law are proud to support the disabled students of America. This award is given to one outstanding, intelligent student who plans to pursue an undergraduate college degree in both the spring and fall semesters.
Our attorneys routinely represent families dealing with the effects of severe injuries and disabling limitations as a personal injury law practice. We witness firsthand the special difficulties that disabled men and women encounter, as well as the fortitude and tenacity required to defy expectations. Auger & Auger is sponsoring a $1,000 scholarship, given twice a year, to help with tuition and expenses at an eligible undergraduate institution as part of our efforts to give back to the disabled community. The Disabled Scholar Award is only a small component of our efforts to help our fellow citizens and be good neighbors. With the Disabled Scholar Award, we seek to raise awareness about the difficulties faced by disabled young people as well as assist one unique young person in realizing his or her dreams. Our participation in the Walk Like MADD 5K Fun Run assisted in spreading the word about drunk driving.
Candidates will be assessed academically as well as based on the information provided in their application and essay.
Host Organization: Auger & Auger Personal Injury Lawyers.
Scholarship Name: Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award.
Eligible Candidate: Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited institution as well as current American undergraduate students.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amount: $1000.
Academic Credential: Undergraduate / Graduating Student.
Majors: Applicants must have a Disability.
Also, apply for – Buckfire P.C. Disability scholarship program
Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, Eligibility:-
- All Candidates must be a citizen of the USA.
- The applicant must be a current high school senior who has been accepted to an accredited university or a current undergraduate student at an accredited university in the United States.
- Applicants must have Disabilities.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
Applications Required to Apply for the Scholarships:-
- All Applicants must have to Submit an essay.
- Pick one of the available subjects for your essay from the list. Essay length requirements are 500–1000 words:
- Describe a period in your life when you overcame a challenge to accomplish something remarkable.
- Describe the lessons you’ve learned from having a disability. How have those teachings helped you prepare for college and your career goals once you graduate?
Application Closing Date: November 30th, 2022.
View all Scholarships for disabled students
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
Auger & Auger Personal Injury Lawyers.
Toll-Free: (855) 971-0559 / (704) 815-5163
More Latest USA Scholarships
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship