USA Scholarship | Apply for the Pumphrey Law Scholarship – check eligibility, submit the necessary forms, and get the scoop on the application process. The scholarship is available to prospective and enrolled American undergraduate and graduate students. The essay the applicant submits must address the question: “Why do prosecutors and defense attorneys have different ethical duties?”
About Pumphrey Law Scholarship
USA Scholarships | The scholarship is available to prospective and enrolled American undergraduate and graduate students. The essay the applicant submits must address the question: “Why do prosecutors and defense attorneys have different ethical duties?”
In Tallahassee, Florida, there is a renowned criminal defense practice called Pumphrey Law. The firm’s partners, attorneys, and employees provide their knowledge and perspective. Clients thereby benefit from the combined viewpoint of former law enforcement personnel, detectives, and prosecutors. The criminal defense business in Tallahassee concentrates on felony and minor cases as well as related administrative issues. DUI (driving under the influence), domestic violence, violent crimes, drug offenses, and other charges are included in this. The client may anticipate fast and honest communication from the lawyer handling their case, regardless of the allegations they are facing.
Host Organization: Pumphrey Law Criminal Defense.
Scholarship Name: Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: The scholarship is available to prospective and enrolled American undergraduate and graduate students.
Numbers of Awards: 3 Awards.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amount: Benefits Up to $750.
Academic Credential: Undergraduate / Graduate.
Also, apply for – $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship
Pumphrey Law Scholarship, Eligibility:-
- Candidates must reside in the United States.
- Candidates must have been admitted into or be enrolled in a U.S. college or university that is accredited.
- Candidates must show academic excellence and good character.
Applications Required to Apply for the Scholarships:-
- A current unofficial transcript from high school or college, or proof of enrollment
- A typed essay of between 800 and 1000 words on one of the following subjects:
- Why do defense lawyers and prosecutors have different ethical obligations?
- Which of the penological tenets—recidivism, retribution, deterrence, and incapacitation do you believe the criminal justice system is currently centered on? What changes need to be made in the criminal justice system to better address some of these principles?
- What subject outside of law would be most beneficial to learn during legal school to produce more well-rounded legal advocates?
Application Closing Date: December 09th, 2022.
Also, apply for – Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
Note: All Material Should be Submitted via Email – email@example.com
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
553 E. Tennessee St.
Tallahassee, Fl 32308
Office – (850) 681-7777
Toll-Free – (888) 384-3661
Fax – (850) 681-7518
Photo by Ivan Samkov
More Scholarships in America
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship