Sonu Sood scholarship Apply, Eligibility, Benefits, Required documents, application deadline | Apply online for the Sonu Sood scholarship for 12th passed students.
Sonu Sood charity foundation has started a new scheme to give scholarships to eligible Indian students, So if you need this scholarship then you have to apply online for it. Sonu Sood scholarship is currently open for the UPSC IAS aspirants, so If you are preparing for the country’s one of the toughest exams i.e., the UPSC civil services exam, and facing financial issues, you can register for the scholarship right now.
About the Sonu Sood scholarship
Bollywood Actor, Sonu Sood is helping poor people in providing employment and providing resources for education to children. Now, adding one more aid to his aid, the actor has decided to give a scholarship for the higher education of the children.
Host Country: India
Organization: Sonu Sood charity foundation
Scholarship Name: Imagine America Scholarship
Eligible Candidates: High School graduates / Undergraduates
Number of Awards: N/A
Benefits/Award: Free tuition / other benefits
Eligible countries: India
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Sonu Sood has recently announced Sonu Sood Scholarship Scheme in the name of his mother, Professor Saroj Sood. Sonu Sood Scholarship is for those families whose annual income is less than 2 lakh rupees. In this scheme, students will be given course fees, hostel accommodation and food – everything. Interested students can apply for Saroj Sood Scholarship Application Form 2021 online.
Sonu Sood scholarship Benefits
Selected and eligible students will get the following benefits of Sonu Sood Scholarship –
- Under this scheme, there will be assistance in the education of undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Students will be encouraged to pursue further studies.
- Students who leave their studies due to lack of money will be able to continue their studies.
- Free coaching classes to deserving students (Online/Offline).
Eligibilty criteria for Sonu Sood scholarship
To participate in this scholarship you must have the following eligibility –
- The candidate taking advantage of the scheme should be a resident of India.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed 2 lakhs per annum.
- Only those students can take advantage of this scheme who have completed their class 12th.
Following documents are not required during online registration, but you have to produce academic documents and income proof at a later stage –
- 10th/12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Identity proof of applicants (Aadhar card / Voter card / etc.)
- University details in which you want to get admission.
- income certificate.
- Student Biodata and CV.
How to apply for Sonu Sood scholarship?
|Apply for the Sonu Sood scholarship||Click here|
|Sonu Sood scholarship official page||Click here|
|Sonu Sood scholarship Contact||Click here|