Apply for the Students with heart Scholarship – Check About the scholarship, Eligibility & Application process, and how to apply for the scholarship. All Current college students who have a cardiac condition or deformity are eligible for the scholarship.
About Students with heart Scholarship
In order to relieve some of the stress associated with the challenging and demanding journey they will face throughout college, the Students with Heart Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance in the form of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students who suffer from various types of heart disease and deformities. Award recipients will be chosen on an individual basis at the president’s discretion, with nominations from the acting board members. Higher priority will be given to applicants with more severe cardiac conditions, however, all applicants who have heart disease or deformities are Firmly encouraged to apply.
For the first academic year of the Foundation’s inception, the number of Scholarships and the Scholarship award amounts will range between $500 and $6,000, with all subsequent amounts adjusted in accordance with the Donation sums received for that year.
Along with their High School Transcripts, students who are about to enroll in college this academic year must also submit an official schedule for their first semester and a letter of acceptance from the college.
Check: Diversity Law Scholarships | Buckfire Law Scholarship
Host Organization: Students with heart foundation
Donor: Michael J. Gross, (President – Student with heart foundation)
Eligible Candidates: All applicants must be citizens of the United States, be enrolled in a college or university that is recognized in the country, and maintain a full course of study consisting of 12 or more credits.
Number of Awards: N/A
Awarded Every Year: Yes
Benefits: Earn up to $6000
Note: Applications will only be accepted by fax this year & all items should be faxed to 1-(305) 397-1917.
Students with heart scholarship eligibility
- All applicants must have U.S Citizens, National or Permanent residents at the time of Application.
- All applicants must be enrolled in a college or university that is recognized in the country, and maintain a full course of study consisting of 12 or more credits.
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required of applicants at the time of application.
- Students that qualify are either enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program right now or are in the process of starting college this academic year.
Instructions to apply for this Scholarship
- A letter from a LICENSED PHYSICIAN stating that the applicant has any cardiac diseases or abnormalities is required of the applicant. There will be no acceptance of medical records, including progress notes.
- The present academic institution’s official transcripts must be submitted by all applicants.
- All applicants are required to provide a personal statement outlining the challenges they have faced as a result of their heart disease or physical abnormalities. This essay must be no more than 2,000 words and no shorter than 500 words.
- All applicants are required to take part in a face-to-face interview with the president or any other designated board members, as desired by the foundation.
- Award recipients will be chosen on an individual basis at the president’s discretion, with nominations from the acting board members. Higher priority will be given to applicants with more severe cardiac conditions, however, all applicants who have heart disease or deformities are Strenuously encouraged to apply.
- Direct payments for scholarship awards will be made to the recipient’s college or university.
- For the first academic year of the Foundation’s inception, the number of Scholarships and the Scholarship award amounts will range between $500 and $6,000, with all subsequent amounts adjusted in accordance with the Donation sums received for that year.
Also, Apply for: US undergraduate $1000 Award – Apply Now
Students with heart Scholarship Applications
- Official transcripts from the current institution of learning.
- One recommendation letter from a professor, past or present.
- A 500-word minimum and 2,000-word maximum personal statement
- Extra documents submitted by applicants will not be taken into consideration for the scholarship.
- By no later than October 1st of each application year, all scholarship application materials must be sent via FAX inside One Finalized Package.
Application Start Date: July, 1st 2022
Application Closing Date: October, 1st 2022
|Official Page / Apply:||Click Here|
|About President’s Student with heart foundation:||Click Here|
Students with heart foundation
P.O. Box 820222, Pembroke pines, FL 33082
Michael J. Gross, President
More latest Scholarship for America
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship