Undergraduate scholarship | Apply for the Future of Connectivity Essay Scholarship – Check Eligibility, Application requirements, Important Instructions & Process to Apply for the Scholarship. Students majoring in computer science, cybersecurity, data analytics, IT management, network systems administration, software application development, business administration, or marketing are eligible for this scholarship at the undergraduate and graduate levels. You are living in the year 2035. How have Internet-enabled devices impacted your life or the world around you? The applicant is required to submit an essay on this prompt.
About Future of Connectivity Essay Scholarship
USA Scholarships | Students majoring in Computer science, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, IT management, Network systems administration, Software application development, Business administration, or Marketing are eligible for this scholarship at the undergraduate and graduate levels. You are living in the year 2035. How have Internet-enabled devices impacted your life or the world around you? The applicant is required to submit an essay on this prompt. A college undergraduate or graduate student who has a vision for the future of connectivity and who sees the world for what it may be will receive a $2,500 prize from Zipit Wireless (“Zipit”). Zipit provides cellular and cloud-based software for the Internet of Things goods, allowing the future’s solutions and business models.
a creative team committed to providing customers with dependable, cutting-edge products that help them transform their businesses and better the world. Our insatiable curiosity drives us to constantly look for novel solutions to business problems and to reject the status quo.
Having the chance to help develop the next round of innovative thinkers and problem solvers thanks to this scholarship. One “thing” at a time, we aim to help young entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts who want to work with us to build a smarter, safer, more connected world.
Host Organizations: Zipit Wireless.
Scholarship Name: Future of Connectivity Essay Scholarship.
Eligible Candidate: Students majoring in computer science, cybersecurity, data analytics, IT management, network systems administration, software application development, business administration, or marketing are eligible for this scholarship.
Number of Awards: N/A.
Awarded Every Year: Yes.
Awarded Amount: $2500.
Academic Credential: Undergraduate / Graduate.
Majors: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, IT Management, Network System Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, & Software Application Development.
Future of Connectivity Essay Scholarship, Eligibility:-
- This award is for applicants who are studying computer science, cybersecurity, data analytics, IT management, network systems administration, software application development, business administration, or marketing.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will only take into account applications from Americans enrolled in American colleges or universities.
- All Candidates must be legal citizens of the USA.
Applications Required to Apply for the Scholarship:-
- Candidate, please indicate in your application your desired area of study and your present academic standing.
- Candidates must present either documentation of their acceptance into a college or a copy of their high school transcript at the time of application.
- Organizations are curious about your future plans and what makes you think you deserve this scholarship.
- Include a 250-word maximum biography with your application.
Note: If the following is missing from your submission, it will not be taken into consideration:
- Showing your education
- Evidence of enrollment in a U.S. institution or university
- An essay of 1,000 words.
- A brief biography that includes your intended field of study and educational level
These four standards will be used to evaluate your essay:
- Creativity: A combination of amazing ideas and creativity.
- Quality: Communication that is concise, interesting, and thought-provoking.
- Competency: A thorough understanding of connection, connected devices, and IoT.
- Originality: Uniqueness in general.
Application Closing Date: November 25th, 2022. 11:59 PM EST.
Awards Announcement Date: December 15th, 2022.
|Scholarship Official Page:||Click Here|
|Organization Website:||Click Here|
|Apply for the Scholarship:||Click Here|
If You have any Queries, Regarding the Scholarship please Contact:-
Zipit Wireless, Inc.
15 South Main Street, Suit 401 Greenville, SC 29601
Call: (864) 660-0987
Image by Innova Labs from Pixabay
More Scholarship in the USA
- Congressman John Lewis Scholarship | UNCF Scholarship
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship – Undergrad / Graduate
- Oracle Developer Scholarship | Computer science scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship | US International scholarship
- UNCF Toyota Scholars Program – HBCUs Scholarship
- Pixelplex Scholarship | $2000 Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship